Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apology
Rereading my postings and others I feel that I'm expressing an ugliness I do not wish to support. I'd rather be a stupid person who is noble than a brilliant asshole. I also find my memories were incorrect and that initially I was welcomed on the Forum. I'm not sure how the polarity between us appeared, but I have no wish to feed it. So if folks can use my help in the tetration community, let me know.

I am supporting a request from Stephen Wolfram to publish my research and then to add the relevant features to the Wolfram Language and finally create educational material on the forthcoming Notebook. I'm working on the geometry of tetration. FYI-the graphic has a bug in it. I believe I now have a proof of convergence that is simple but strong.  

[Image: geometry.png]

Attached Files Image(s)

(07/12/2019, 04:52 AM)Daniel Wrote: ... believe I now have a proof of convergence that is simple but strong.  
Is your tetration algorithm mathematically equivalent to Kneser?  For example, Walker's infinitely differentable solution is only defined at the real axis, but is a different 1-cyclic solution than Kneser's.
where theta is a 1-cyclic periodic function
- Sheldon
Beg your pardon for mingling in... Could we please leave mathematical content out of an "apology"-community thread? And if that stuff is interesting (which it seems to be) move it to the appropriate "tetforum/category/folder"?
Gottfried Helms, Kassel
(07/13/2019, 01:56 PM)sheldonison Wrote:
(07/12/2019, 04:52 AM)Daniel Wrote: ... believe I now have a proof of convergence that is simple but strong.  
Is your tetration algorithm mathematically equivalent to Kneser?  For example, Walker's infinitely differentable solution is only defined at the real axis, but is a different 1-cyclic solution than Kneser's.
where theta is a 1-cyclic periodic function

I'll be happy to respond once Gottfield's request to move this thread is done.
Wink 
FYI - I am autistic, bipolar, with my Sun in Scorpio and my Moon in Capricorn. So my special gift is to be a crappy human being Sad . Please know that I struggle here and elsewhere to be a good neighbor and citizen.