Wolfram Summer School Hyperoperator Project
James,
Thanks for noticing the use of matrices. In learning how to write math papers my understanding is first you built up a series of simple papers and only then did you explain your grand overarching view. While this might work for a series of papers written in a decade, it doesn't work for half a century.

My approach was to prove the complex numbers example for \( a \) and \( b \) but to have the proof valid for the general linear group.  

\(
a,b \in \mathbb{GL}(n) \\
k \in \mathbb{N}\\
a \rightarrow b \rightarrow k \)

Transfer functions
The functional equations of Abel and Schroeder are derived in my work along with their specific properties. For example Abel's equation only works when \( f'(z)=1 \).
Daniel
(03/09/2021, 05:55 AM)Daniel Wrote: Howdy,
Stephen Wolfram invited me to come to this year's summer school and I have accepted. I have proposed I focus on coding my work with hyperoperators so that Mathematica has built in matrix hyperoperators. 
Quote:Wolfram:
It would be really interesting to see continuous versions of such iterations.  I think it would help in understanding continuum limits of computational processes, which is very relevant for https://www.wolframphysics.org/

May not be relevant, but Wolfram Mathematica is very unsuitable about Large number log/exp (Abs[n]>10^10^8 or Abs[n]<10^(-10^Cool), In many versions will cause memory overflow. This makes Mathematica unsuitable for Kneser's Tetration.