Introduction
Hey everyone,

My name's Lee, and I'm currently a senior in high school. I just finished Calculus III, and I'm planning to double major in mathematics and computer science in college next year.

Needless to say, I have an undying love for math, and tetration really interests me. Obviously, much of this stuff is going to be way over my head until I learn a lot more, but I'm looking forward to learning and trying to figure it out!

Hopefully I won't make too much of a fool of myself. See you guys around. Blush
(12/24/2011, 03:55 AM)Abstrcat Wrote: Hey everyone,

My name's Lee, and I'm currently a senior in high school. I just finished Calculus III, and I'm planning to double major in mathematics and computer science in college next year.

Needless to say, I have an undying love for math, and tetration really interests me. Obviously, much of this stuff is going to be way over my head until I learn a lot more, but I'm looking forward to learning and trying to figure it out!

Hopefully I won't make too much of a fool of myself. See you guys around. Blush
Karibu! (as someone would say in eastern africa...) You're welcome.
And as long as you're really serious with the investigation of tetration don't mind "to make a fool out of" you... Sometimes a surprising, and also a wrong, view might be helpful to shed some new light on a difficult problem - and most things in tetration are difficult and many are even counterintuitive.

Kind regards -
Gottfried
Gottfried Helms, Kassel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction hixidom 3 10,249 03/16/2014, 02:59 AM
Last Post: hixidom
  My Introduction Dreamwalker 5 15,307 08/28/2011, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Dreamwalker
  Introduction Arthur Rubin 8 22,008 03/30/2011, 02:28 PM
Last Post: tommy1729