YELLOW ALERT : login issues
YELLOW ALERT : login issues

Hello all.

I was unable to login or even just look at this website (most of the time) for about 2 months !!?!!

The issue was " certificate no longer valid "

I am using a relatively secure private VPN to get here and now it finally worked.

I was also unable to contact any of you guys.

Apparantly other social media attempts for contact also failed and I was even removed as contact.

I hope everything is fixed now.
And I hope this never happens again.

I could also not reach matheretrandre.

It seems the domainname is now changed ?

Maybe some guys were on holiday or sick, or maybe it had to do with the new laws or a new domainname.

I see little activity in the last 2 months so maybe I was not alone !!??

regards

tommy1729
(08/28/2023, 08:28 PM)tommy1729 Wrote: YELLOW ALERT : login issues

Hello all.

I was unable to login or even just look at this website (most of the time) for about 2 months !!?!!

The issue was " certificate no longer valid "

I am using a relatively secure private VPN to get here and now it finally worked.

I was also unable to contact any of you guys.

Apparantly other social media attempts for contact also failed and I was even removed as contact.

I hope everything is fixed now.
And I hope this never happens again.

I could also not reach matheretrandre.

It seems the domainname is now changed ?

Maybe some guys were on holiday or sick, or maybe it had to do with the new laws or a new domainname.

I see little activity in the last 2 months so maybe I was not alone !!??

regards

tommy1729

Well we moved the website to tetrationforum.org a few months ago. There was a certificate problem on the old website. I log into this site at least once a day and haven't had problems accessing the site. I can't address the social media issue as I left Facebook where we were friends.
Daniel
Hello, guys. Smile

Google Chrome is BAD and silly for the false alarm because my password of this page is still fine. Try to open "Microsoft Edge" browser for can enter that page. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RED ALERT : TPID CONJECTURES GONE ??? tommy1729 4 2,016 08/12/2022, 10:08 PM
Last Post: tommy1729