Tetra-Euler Dwarf-Planet
According to:

http://serennu.com/astrology/ephemeris.p...z=t&addobj=

The Tetra-Euler number 3.0885322 is also the angular speed (in units of degrees per day) of the Osculating Apogee of the Dwarf Planet (Plutoid) known as "Makemake" (on 2014-05-22).

Lol! Maybe the universe is calculating tetration too! Smile
Haha...this is just the beginning of the century...who knows what is going to happen in 50-100 years... maybe tetration (or Hyperoperations... I hope) will be important for some esotic and interesting field of the scientific research... I would love to be there, in a hundred years, to know what amazing links will be discovered.

Maybe some tetration/pentation or ...Hyperoperations new constant will play a big role in the cosmological theories... or in the realm of plank's lengths...

Thats a very big landscape.

MSE MphLee
Mother Law \((\sigma+1)0=\sigma (\sigma+1)\)
S Law \(\bigcirc_f^{\lambda}\square_f^{\lambda^+}(g)=\square_g^{\lambda}\bigcirc_g^{\lambda^+}(f)\)
(05/27/2014, 07:20 PM)MphLee Wrote: Haha...this is just the beginning of the century...who knows what is going to happen in 50-100 years... maybe tetration (or Hyperoperations... I hope) will be important for some esotic and interesting field of the scientific research... I would love to be there, in a hundred years, to know what amazing links will be discovered.

Maybe some tetration/pentation or ...Hyperoperations new constant will play a big role in the cosmological theories... or in the realm of plank's lengths...

No , very small. :p
(05/27/2014, 11:35 PM)tommy1729 Wrote:
(05/27/2014, 07:20 PM)MphLee Wrote: ... or in the realm of plank's lengths...

No , very small. :p

ahah your right Big Grin

MSE MphLee
Mother Law \((\sigma+1)0=\sigma (\sigma+1)\)
S Law \(\bigcirc_f^{\lambda}\square_f^{\lambda^+}(g)=\square_g^{\lambda}\bigcirc_g^{\lambda^+}(f)\)