Easy tutorial on hyperoperations and noptiles
large numbers are covered extensively in the xkcd my number is bigger debate and more coherently described and compared in the Googology Wiki. my ideas are a mixture of things within the positive integer realm, transitional sequences and their patterns, emergent phenomena such as coordinate systems for these patterns and binate features, Catalan numbers, recursion theory, generalised recursion and subrecursive hierarchies, paradoxes and inconsistencies, pattern commonalities between hyperoperations and their compositions and transfinite ordinals and also how COH expressions are in some sense more general than transfinite ordinals, such as the epsilon numbers, these days I'm trying to learn more about normal topics within elementary and recreational number theory. my weaker areas are complex analysis, Lambert's W, special kinds of matrices, Stirling numbers, Bernoulli numbers, Riemann hypothesis, every now and then I pick up a few more ideas

Messages In This Thread
RE: Easy tutorial on hyperoperations and noptiles - by MikeSmith - 06/26/2014, 11:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A relaxed zeta-extensions of the Recursive Hyperoperations MphLee 3 5,344 06/06/2022, 07:37 PM
Last Post: MphLee
  @Andydude References about the formalization of the Hyperoperations MphLee 3 9,649 07/25/2014, 10:41 AM
  how to create pure noptiles MikeSmith 0 3,516 06/25/2014, 11:30 AM
Last Post: MikeSmith
  Negative, Fractional, and Complex Hyperoperations KingDevyn 2 13,188 05/30/2014, 08:19 AM