Reading
Howdy,
Being autistic I struggle with this subject's foundation texts in German and French. But now we are seeing many useful articles and books published. 
The Annals of Mathematics criticized my paper for not covering Écalle, Voronin, Kneser, Bruno, Yoccoz. Fortunately my referee gave me a great road map. The following is what I'm reading or soon will own. Bruno and Yoccoz's work on the Shell-Thron boundary is particularly relevant.

Differential Equations, Dynamical Systems, and an Introduction to Chaos
by Morris W. Hirsch , Stephen Smale, et al. | Mar 26, 2012
[/url]
[url=https://www.amazon.com/Early-Days-Complex-Dynamics-Mathematics/]Early Days in Complex Dynamics: A History of Complex Dynamics in One Variable During 1906-1942 (History of Mathematics)

by Daniel S. Alexander , Felice Lavernaro, et al.

Dynamical Systems (London Mathematical Society Student Texts)
Fathi, Albert

Dynamical Systems and Small Divisors: Lectures given at the C.I.M.E. Summer School held in Cetraro Italy, June 13-20, 1998 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)

Eliasson, Hakan

Dynamics of holomorphic maps: Resurgence of Fatou coordinates, and Poly-time computability of Julia sets.
Artem Dudko  
Daniel
(11/23/2019, 09:55 PM)Daniel Wrote: Howdy,
Being autistic I struggle with this subject's foundation texts in German and French. But now we are seeing many useful articles and books published. 
The Annals of Mathematics criticized my paper for not covering Écalle, Voronin, Kneser, Bruno, Yoccoz. Fortunately my referee gave me a great road map. The following is what I'm reading or soon will own. Bruno and Yoccoz's work on the Shell-Thron boundary is particularly relevant.

Differential Equations, Dynamical Systems, and an Introduction to Chaos
by Morris W. Hirsch , Stephen Smale, et al. | Mar 26, 2012
[/url]
[url=https://www.amazon.com/Early-Days-Complex-Dynamics-Mathematics/]Early Days in Complex Dynamics: A History of Complex Dynamics in One Variable During 1906-1942 (History of Mathematics)

by Daniel S. Alexander , Felice Lavernaro, et al.

Dynamical Systems (London Mathematical Society Student Texts)
Fathi, Albert

Dynamical Systems and Small Divisors: Lectures given at the C.I.M.E. Summer School held in Cetraro Italy, June 13-20, 1998 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)

Eliasson, Hakan

Dynamics of holomorphic maps: Resurgence of Fatou coordinates, and Poly-time computability of Julia sets.
Artem Dudko  

Hey Daniel,

Sounds like a great reading list.
- Sheldon
Thanks Sheldon, I'm now reading Trappman's review of Kneser's Super Logarithm. I'm afraid I have an ego complex I need to get over. I should have read Trappman's article a decade ago. I am biased to math in the complex plane.
Daniel