absence
Hi -

I was already absent for 2 weeks; I didn't expect it would be so radical. I've only very limited access to (and time for) internet in that clinic here (besides some free days for home visits); so I'll not be able to follow our dicussions. If there's something much important, please email me. I think, I'll be back in mid of may.
Perhaps I'll take a short visit to our forum occasionally using a internet cafe, don't know - it's also nice to forget about math a bit and to take care for the health.

So - have a good time, happy easter to all -

cordially

Gottfried
Gottfried Helms, Kassel
Gottfried Wrote:Hi -

I was already absent for 2 weeks; I didn't expect it would be so radical. I've only very limited access to (and time for) internet in that clinic here (besides some free days for home visits); so I'll not be able to follow our dicussions. If there's something much important, please email me. I think, I'll be back in mid of may.
Perhaps I'll take a short visit to our forum occasionally using a internet cafe, don't know - it's also nice to forget about math a bit and to take care for the health.

So - have a good time, happy easter to all -

cordially

Gottfried

well what can i say.

i value my own posts but ' much important ' is a bit arrogant Smile

i wish you the best with your health !!

and we really missed your posts !

regards

tommy1729
Hi -

I'm back again.
Thanks for all the good wishes, I had a very good time, very good for my health.
I see, you all had a very good time of discussion and even new members joining the forum! I myself shall be going slower next time... see you later. Smile

Gottfried
Gottfried Helms, Kassel
(05/08/2009, 07:16 AM)Gottfried Wrote: Hi -

I'm back again.
Thanks for all the good wishes, I had a very good time, very good for my health.
I see, you all had a very good time of discussion and even new members joining the forum! I myself shall be going slower next time... see you later. Smile

Gottfried

welcome back Smile
Hey guys,

I will withdraw for some months in the Philippines.
So *perhaps* during that time you will see no posts from me.
In that case: keep the forum running! I count on you Wink

Regards,
Henryk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  absence to 5.oct Gottfried 2 9,490 10/03/2009, 08:46 AM
Last Post: bo198214
  Absence bo198214 20 40,089 07/13/2008, 04:43 PM
Last Post: GFR