Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to begin?
Hi!

I recently joined this forum. I'm a student who's been interested in tetration for a while, and I've had a lot of ideas that I've wanted to get an opinion on - so when I saw this site, I thought, "Cool! I can see what other people are doing with tetration!" But I'm currently flummoxed by just how much there is to read and learn about on the subject. I want to try and catch up to others quickly, but I have no idea on how where to begin. Does anyone have any tips on what I should start to learn if I'm to understand what you all are talking about here?
(06/26/2010, 08:54 PM)73939 Wrote: Hi!

I recently joined this forum. I'm a student who's been interested in tetration for a while, and I've had a lot of ideas that I've wanted to get an opinion on - so when I saw this site, I thought, "Cool! I can see what other people are doing with tetration!" But I'm currently flummoxed by just how much there is to read and learn about on the subject. I want to try and catch up to others quickly, but I have no idea on how where to begin. Does anyone have any tips on what I should start to learn if I'm to understand what you all are talking about here?

Ya you hit the nail on the head here, we have not yet a really good introduction to all the things we discuss, and there is no book either. But give it a try with reading the documents in the FAQ thread.