Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, members.
Hi,

My name is (as you see) Balarka, I am a 13 years old student and currently reading on 8-th grade. I am highly interested in Analytic Number Theory and recently reading about the hyperoperators. I currently know everything up to calcIII (I think...) and some tools to completely understand number theory and analytical number theory like group theory, field theory, etc. I am not a professional/expert mathematician so I may not understand everything the members write here. I joined this forum because I have some questions about the extensions of the 4-th hyper operator. I have followed the whole proof of Bohr-Mollerups theorem and know that we don't have such things for the extension of tetration to complex numbers(or even in Reals...). I hope I can have satisfactory answers from the experts here, in tetration forum and maybe someday able to contribute something too.

My primary language is not english so please accept my apologies for any grammatical error.

Balarka
Hi Balarka -

welcome here!

Unfortunately I'm on "low energy"(health) currently, so I even could not proceed with my "iteration-series" approach with the asum-function recently with the required intensity, but I think I'll get more active soon again.

I hope you'll enjoy here.

Gottfried
Gottfried Helms, Kassel
Welcome Balarka. I hope we can answer some of your questions in your other thread.

Gottfried, sorry to here you're not feeling well, and hope you get better soon.
- Sheldon
(02/18/2013, 09:22 PM)Gottfried Wrote: Hi Balarka -

welcome here!

Unfortunately I'm on "low energy"(health) currently, so I even could not proceed with my "iteration-series" approach with the asum-function recently with the required intensity, but I think I'll get more active soon again.

I hope you'll enjoy here.

Gottfried

Im sorry to hear your health has not improved.
Im sick too but Im improving.

I wish you well.